The field of membership of this credit union shall be limited to those having the following common bonds:
- Persons who live, work (or regularly conduct business in), worship or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in, the City of St. Louis, and St. Louis County and St. Charles County, Missouri;
- Members of record of this credit union as of Dec. 7, 2007, the effective date of its conversion to a federally chartered credit union;
- Members of record of HNJ Catholic Credit Union, charter #67752, as a result of its merger with this credit union effective Dec. 1, 2009;
- Members of record of St. Ferdinand Credit Union, charter #68012, as a result of its merger with this credit union effective Dec. 1, 2009
- Members of record of Holy Infant Credit Union, charter #64210, as a result of its merger with this credit union effective Aug. 1, 2010
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field or membership of this credit union; employees of this credit union; persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment; volunteers; members of the immediate family or household; and organizations of such persons;
Gateway Metro Federal Credit Union encourages family members to join. Family members (related by blood or marriage) are eligible to join, regardless of where they live. This includes spouses, children, grandchildren, siblings, parents, grandparents, stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings and adoptive relationships.
With just a $5 initial deposit into a savings account, you can become a member and enjoy the benefits offered by Gateway Metro Federal Credit Union. Visit any office, or complete an online application!